Everyone knows by now that it’s crucial to keep your immune system in tip-top shape. With Covid-19, there seems to have been a giant wake-up call to everyone. We are all at risk, and we all need to be reducing that risk actively in our own lives. There are many ways to help your body’s immune system – to boost your immune system. Listed below are 5 tips on how to boost your immune system – we hope you enjoy it!
- Get Enough Sleep – It is said that those who have poor sleep habits are much more susceptible to getting sick. Everyone is different, but adults should generally aim for around 7 hours or more of sleep per night, teens between 8-10.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables – Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables ensures that you consume the micronutrients you need to boost your immune system. Many elderly folks, and even younger ones, have micronutrient deficiencies. This can prevent your immune system from getting the boost it truly needs.
- Avoid Stress – Stress puts your body in a state of risk. This can mean cardiovascular risk, long-term damage, mental anguish or depression. The effects of stress on your body can lower your immune system, preventing you from boosting it – even with the help of the right vitamins and healthy foods. Sometimes when you are stressed, you can feel physically ill – and sometimes, you truly can become physically ill.
- Exercise – Exercising is great for cardiovascular health and helps to control weight. This can lower your blood pressure to a healthy range, and also improves your overall well-being. These are some great factors that contribute to an overall improvement in your immune system.
- Take Liquid Liposomal Zinc – Many do not know the benefits of zinc, a micronutrient that is highly under-rated.Now you can reap the benefits of immune boosting Liposomal Zinc and MCT oil in one all inclusive supplement! Introducing SBR Nutrition’s Liquid Liposomal Zinc with MCT Oil supplement.This energy boosting, immunity enhancing liquid tincture is safe and recommended for adult and kid use alike. MCT oil is a fantastic way to streamline energy to the brain and ultimately offer an alternative energy source to glucose. In contrast to long chain fatty acids, or the fat that our bodies are used to consuming, medium chain triglycerides go straight to the liver where they can either be turned into energy or into ketones. Ketones can be absorbed by the brain to potentially be used as energy, which is exactly why MCT is so wonderful. It gives the body so many ways to produce energy, which is generally why people who take MCT supplements require less caffeine throughout the day.
Liposomal Zinc is easily absorbed by the body because it is extremely similar in form to human cell membranes. This leads to more efficient use of the powerful mineral zinc and all its metabolic and immunoregulatory properties.