5 Ways to Ease Inflammation
Inflammation is a localized physical condition in which part of the body is swollen, potentially hot, and often times painful. Very high levels of inflammation have been shown by several studies to have some kind of link to depression – although it is not known which causes which. Untreated inflammation can lead to all kinds of problems and mobility issues. Eating sugar and gluten can trigger inflammation in many people. This can also lead to sleep issues, weight issues, you name it! When our bodies become more inflamed, it can slow us down and make us less productive and less active.
Working out and eating correctly sometimes is not enough to decrease inflammation. Inflammation in the body can come seemingly out of nowhere, or can come at times which make sense – such as after an intense work-out. Inflammation really gets in the way of every day tasks. Even bending down to pick something up from the floor becomes a painful task when inflammation is involved. 5 ways to ease inflammation are below. Make sure you ask your doctor or health professional if these methods are right for you.
- Take a hot epsom salt bath. Epsom salts are known for drawing out toxins, and heat can help the body feel less sore, and reduce inflammation. Epsom salt contains magnesium and may help with pain, stiffness, and swelling – along with the inflammation. There are no clinical trials that have confirmed these benefits, but many doctors seem to promote its use. It’s a wonderful way to relax at the end of a busy day.
- Eat Dark Chocolate and other anti-inflammatory foods. Dark chocolate has anti-oxidants, and not very much sugar – this means it may actually help with inflammation. Some other anti-oxidant rich foods are blueberries, broccoli, avocados, peppers, and cherries. Avoid inflammatory foods such as refined carbohydrates, fried food, processed meats, and junk food.
- Work out. It may seem counter productive, but regular exercise actually helps to prevent inflammation. 30-45 minutes of exercise four or five times per week can make a huge difference. Prevention is key!
- De-stress. Stress causes inflammation. We can’t prevent stressful situations from happening, but we can change our responses to them. Take days off, use your vacation time, and try not to over-react to emotional triggers. Learning ways to cope that don’t lead to major stress may improve your overall physical as well as emotional health.
- Take Turmeric.Turmeric has been used for centuries, dating back at least 4,000 years. Modern medicine has begun to recognize its importance as well — as indicated by the over 3,000 studies dealing with turmeric that have been published within the last 25 years. Turmeric continues to garner attention from the health community, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
Despite their extraordinary potential, many herbs can have limited benefits due to poor absorption. SBR Nutrition helps alleviate this absorption issue by bringing you our high quality Turmeric Curcumin liquid drops. Our liquid formula may help your body get the nutrients it needs — faster.
Here is some additional information on SBR Nutrition’s Liquid Turmeric:
- ORGANIC TURMERIC EXTRACT – Each serving contains 550mg of our liposomal blend of organic turmeric root extract and curcuminoids combined with 100mcg of fulvic acid. A fast absorbing, effective and powerful formula!
- THE LIQUID ADVANTAGE – Aside from being easier to consume, liquid drops may also have a comparatively higher absorption rate when compared to supplements in solid form. Combining high quality ingredients with a higher absorption rate is what we like to refer to as the “Liquid Advantage.”
- NON GMO – Vegan/vegetarian friendly. Natural flavoring with NO gluten, soy, sugar, milk, yeast, salt, or wheat. No unnecessary fillers are used.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our Turmeric Curcumin Liquid drops are made in the USA under cGMP compliance.
- TRY RISK FREE – Each order comes with one 2 ounce bottle and is accompanied with a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, feel free to return the bottle, no questions asked.
How do you deal with inflammation?